Thursday, 27 October 2011

Go to departure gate...

After months of planning, it is only 2 sleeps until i leave. Last week i had a great couple of last days of work at Movieworld and Wet n Wild. The lovely girls in the photocentre gave me a huge card and 2 pages of photos of people from work, and Wet n Wild we had a feast of yummy baked goodies thanks to Jess's mum, Katelyn and myself! I already started going out of my comfort zone by going on the Skycoaster.


This week has been so busy catching up with people and finishing off other small details of my trip. It is so surreal and quite overwhelming. I am so excited but so nervous.
I am hoping to have this blog constantly updated as much as i can, so that you all can see what trouble i have been getting up to! (not haha).
I really appreciate everyones support and tips for this trip...I wish i could take you all with me!!
 

"Don’t fear tomorrow or regret the past live for whats now and never look back" Anonymous


                                            My next post will be from England, so stay tuned :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment